Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting Better All The Time

I've just re-read over my blog and have realized that I've not really reviewed the books listed, but rather have summarized them.  I do apologize.  It's easier for me to review the works on my other blog, Top 100 Banned/Challenged: 2000-2009, because I've taken the time to explain why they're banned/challenged.

I do promise that I will continue to improve and get better.  From now on, my posts will be actual reviews and not summations.  Just for clarification purposes though, you really should check out the books below.  Look beyond any flaws and focus on the heart of the story.  They really are good reads.

Oh, and I am currently reading No Greater Sacrifice by author John C. Stipa.  I will post a review when I've finished.

Happy Reading all! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast