Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Slight Change...

Instead of just reviewing books that I receive from the internet company, I am also going to use this blog to review those works of literature I read just for the heck of it.  =)  Some reviews will be of books that my mother and aunt have written... Yes, my love of books is genetic.  Could you think of a better genetic trait to have?  I can't.  =)


In the interim of getting this blog up and running at full speed, you are more than welcome to check out my other blog at http://bannedbookreader.blogspot.com  I will be maintaining both blogs at the same time.


Thank you for tuning in and I will be posting reviews of books in the near future.


Ciao! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast