Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Hop Friday #2

This is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.  In order to participate, I must answer a question.  This week's question comes from Suko who blogs at Suko's Notebook.  The question?

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any?  Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine or something else?

If I'm blogging it usually means I'm at the computer by the living room.  This usually indicates that, not only am I blogging, but I'm doing other household chores at the same time.  Thus, my favorite beverage while blogging is good ole southern sweet tea .... occasionally, I will have water.

If I'm reading, it's usually in the bed right before retiring for the day... in which case, I don't drink anything while reading.  The few times that I actually get to sit down and read during the day, I'll usually have whatever beverage is handy because .... and I know this might sound dorky ... I sometimes like to read the book out loud to myself and my throat will dry out.  =)

Am I the only one that does this??? If I am, I am proud to stand alone ... hahaha ...

Anywho ... this concludes this week's Q&A for Book Hop Friday.  Tune in next week to see what titillating Q&A session we will be having.

Thanks for stopping by! =)

8 comments:

  1. I like to read things out if I'm studying...hopefully then it will sink into my brain in some way!
    If I'm reading in bed, I keep any drinks far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOP! I drink water during the day and soda at night to help stay awake long enoug to blog and read. Hope you have a fun weekend!

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppin' on by <3 I'm a new follower <3

    I was in Texas for an entire month this summer, but I could NOT stand sweet tea. :S I like tea, just not sweet tea. And it was EVERYWHERE.

    I don't normally drink while I read. But when I review, I must, must, MUST have a cold glass of Very Vanilla Soymilk. It's weird, but I can't write a review without it! :P

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the blog hop! I am a tea of coffee drinker... anything hot! I'm a new follower. Check out my blog and follow back if you want!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you through the hop! Lol well I find myself reading certain passages out loud too sometimes, especially if it's very well written and I want the feel the words on my tongue ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by and following.

    Come to see Murphy's Library.
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I HAVE to know - how do you blog and do other chores? I spend so much time focused on blogging that NOTHING else ever gets done. What's your secret?

    Glad to have found you via the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan - I'm not exactly sure how I manage to get everything done, but it happens. That being said, I get VERY little sleep a lot of the time, but I just can't help myself! I have noticed, though, that I'm starting to spend more and more time blogging, so there may come a day when I don't get anything done! LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast