Friday, September 13, 2013

{Meme} Book Blogger Hop


Hello bookish peeps! We hope your week has been wonderful and that you have awesome plans for the weekend! To get this weekend started we're participating in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Billy from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.


This week's question:

Are you in a book club? How does your book club choose books? How far in advance do you choose?


Kathy's Response:

My book club meets about every six weeks, and we choose our next book while we are discussing the current book. Lately though, the book club has been less about books and more about wine. =)


Mandy's Response:

I would love to be a member of a book club, but my city does not have one that I'm aware of. I would consider starting one but am not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. I joined book club in good reads only.
    old follower
    Hope you can visit my Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy...I know what you mean. Sometimes we chat more about other things than the book.

    Mandy...how about folks at work or the library?

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to meetup.com and type in book club. Several book clubs will pop up in your area and they all have different genres, social groups and if you don't find one you are looking for, start one on meetup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments and suggestions! I'll (Mandy) be looking into these within the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast