Monday, December 8, 2014

{The 2015 Amazing Book Race Reading Challenge} Sign-Up Post for Mandy


Hi, everyone!

Because I review so many books during the year, I'm going to start out with the So You Think You Can Read? level for this challenge (see challenge details here). Below is my list for this challenge:

1.) Historical Fiction: The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
2.) Debut Goodreads Author: Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
3.) Memoir & Autobiography: As You Wish by Cary Elwes
4.) Humor: People I Want to Punch in the Throat by Jen Mann
5.) Fiction: One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
6.) Horror: The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

Alternatives

1.) Young Adult Fiction: Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
2.) Mystery & Thriller: Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast