Wednesday, June 14, 2017

We're Baaaaaaaack!!!


Okay, so the pic is an old one of mine (Mandy) that I took while tent-camping in Alabama a few years ago. I used it because, let's face it, my expression emulates the title and brings you joy - LOL.

We've been gone from here for over a year and, let me tell ya, it's just not the same. First of all, while Wix is a great platform, I cannot find a followers button to save my life. And let's not talk about a comment section - I have to add that as a separate element to each post?! Are you freakin' kidding me?

So, anyway, needless to say, I've missed you. We've missed you. I miss seeing your faces, your comments, your involvement in our giveaways and interviews ... I've just missed everything about y'all. *tear*

You may still see Literary R&R comments, buttons, tags, etc. on here. I am slowly working on changing those to the Collected Works links, buttons, the whole kit-and-kaboodle so your patience is greatly appreciated.

Gah, Blogosphere peeps, you're fucking beautiful and it's SO GREAT to see y'all again!!!

*MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using wordpress.com, you can simply drop the html below in a widget in the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
Quantcast